COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a recently discovered coronavirus called SARS-CoV2. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people and those with underlying medical problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illnesses.
Sansure COVID-19 Diagnostic Solutions are used to directly detect the presence of viral RNA, which will be detectable in patients before antibodies are formed or disease symptoms appear, meaning that test results may indicate whether or not someone gets the virus very early in his illness.
- Quick release/one-tube technology
- Up to 96 samples at once
- Simple operation process, less specialized training
- Lysis at room temperature, less contamination
- Sampling types: nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, alveolar lavage fluid, sputum, serum, whole blood, faeces
- Improve detection efficiency at scale
- Internal control: human housekeeping gene RNase P
Nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, alveolar lavage fluid, sputum, serum, whole blood, faeces
Single Tube Quick Release Technology
Advanced magnetic bead technology
Internal cont: RNase P gene
ABI7500, QuantStudioTM 5, SLAN-96P, MA-6000, Bio-Rad CFX-96, QuantGene 9600, LightCycler 480, iPonatic S-Q31A&B,S-Q36A
Sensitivity: 200 copies/m
Specs. 24T, 48T, 24-P