PaxGenBio Co., Ltd. was established in 2015 as a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets a portfolio of IVD products targeting infectious diseases and cancers. PaxGenBio applied its patented and chimeric technologies that combine techniques for molecular and immunological diagnostics. One of its original technologies, MPCR-ULFA, which combines multiplex PCR amplification and Universal Lateral Flow Assay (ULFA) enables sensitive, specific, fast, affordable and simple nucleic acid tests that are especially suitable for applications in environments of low resources.
In addition, we developed a rapid SARS-CoV-2 real-time RT-PCR kit that detects the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 by using one-step real-time RT-PCR in a single tube (run time 50 min, limit of detection (LoD): 1 copy / L (5 copies/reaction)). We are currently developing the STI 12 MPCR-ULFA kit and will complete its development within the first half of next year.
- Chemical products >> Chemical reagents
- Health and medicine >> Exam and test instrument
Diagnostic, IVD, PCR, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, HPV, TB, STI, STD, MDx, Corna, In Vitro Diagnostic, In Vitro Diagnostic
Target: Orf1ab gene (RdRp) and N gene
oropharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, sputum lavage and bronchoalveolar (BAL)
Reaction time: 2.5 h
- Application of the MPCR-ULFA (Multiplex PCR-Universal Lateral Flow Assay) platform technology, a patented and patented technology.
- The Orf1ab target genes and the N gene
- Limit of Detection (LoD) is 50 copies / reaction
- One-step RT-PCR in a single tube
- Monitor the entire process, including sample collection, RNA extraction, and RT-PCR using internal control, the human RNase P gene
- Prevention of PCR carryover contamination using the UDG system
- Simple and easy to use method
- Visual check of results (10-15 minutes), easy to use
- All PCR kits can be used